We do not disclose individual rebate amounts on the Rebate Claim
Forms for two reasons:
- We do not want non-active members of the HBA to find out the
rebate amounts, go to their distribution and ask them to “take it off their
bill”, and have no incentive to join the HBA.
- By combining the small to mid-size builders across the country,
we have negotiated the same rebates as a Top-5 Builder would receive. The
Manufacturers do not want us to make those numbers public.
The rebates are computed in three different ways:
- The majority of our Manufacturers reward for a “standard” and
then reward more for an “upgrade”.
- Some Manufacturers give a rebate amount per home if their
product was installed regardless of model or quantity.
- Some Manufacturers give a percentage back based on the products
used and the quantity chosen.
To view how a specific Manufacturer has setup their rebate program, please visit the Manufacturers page and click on the Manufacturer.
Please call 866-849-8400 and we can discuss a conservative average per
Manufacturer to give you an idea on what you would receive.